- April 28, 2022
- Posted by: hpiadmin
- Categories: Assessment, Power Ideas, Purpose
Power Idea by Kathy Huska, Strategic Partner of HPISolutions
We have reason to CELEBRATE!
HPISolutions has been named Brand Ambassador of the Year from TTI Success Insights!
TTI Success Insights is an international organization represented in over 90 countries around the world. They are the premier producer of analytic tools that assist organizations to maximize the use of their most important asset – their people. They believe in the SCIENCE OF SELF. HPISolutions is honored to have a 30-year relationship with TTISI and to be fully certified in the full suite of TTISI assessment tools.
What does this mean for you? Access to certified experts in the use and knowledge of the full suite of Target Training International’s analytic tools; DISC, Driving Forces, Dimensional Balance (acumen capacity), TriMetrix, Emotional Quotient, Stress Quotient, The Prioritized Leader, Engagement 8FE, and more.
If you have worked with us in the past, you’ll know that we often start our relationships with clients by using TriMetrix assessments and other analytic tools followed by sitting down for an in-depth debrief of the reports.
Assessments provide an analytical baseline from which to better understand yourself, your behaviors, motivators, soft skill attributes and more. It also allows you to understand others, which promotes improved communication and teamwork.
These tools provide objective insight that a conversation alone can’t always fully uncover.
- What are your strengths?
- Where is there room to develop?
- Looking for a new team member? What does the job want in terms of behaviors, motivators and soft skills that will best fit the position, and more importantly, your company culture?
- What are your natural behaviors? Are you having to adapt those in your role? To what extent?
- What Driving Forces motivate you to take action? What are you passionate about?
- Dimensional Balance reveals how you view yourself internally and externally at the present time. What is the value of understanding how you see the world and see yourself?
The uses for validated, objective assessments go on and on!
How do assessments help determine where your organization is at? Think in terms of the medical profession. Diagnosis, prognosis, treatment and follow-up. If you had a broken arm and were complaining of pain, the doctor wouldn’t simply give you some pain medication and send you on your way. They would do diagnostics, such as an x-ray, and then work to heal your broken arm through an understanding of where the break is, how serious it is, and then develop a treatment plan to address the issue strategically. We think the same way about business challenges. Yes, we can address the pain, but getting to the root of the problem is what will ultimately resolve the issues you are facing. Assessments give us that diagnostic, x-ray picture.
We are honored and humbled to be named the Brand Ambassador for TTISI, but it’s really no secret that we utilize and highly endorse using analytics as a starting point of any engagement with clients. We are passionate about helping others and their organizations grow and succeed. Our purpose statement says it best:
At HPISolutions, our purpose is to enable behavior change in individuals and teams so that people and organizations can realize their highest potential.
We will accomplish this purpose by:
- Collaborating in an atmosphere of mutual benefit, respect and trust.
- Understanding our role as your Trusted Advisers in our areas of expertise.
- Believing in a Client for Life mentality, understanding that improvement is not a quick fix, but rather a carefully planned and executed series of strategies to assist you in managing the growth of your organization.
We invite you to visit with us and learn more about how we can assist you to maximize the organizational potential of your business. Reach out today for a complimentary one-hour consultation. We’d like to be your trusted advisors.