- June 27, 2022
- Posted by: hpiadmin
- Categories: Leadership, Monday Message
Monday Message from Jerry Houston, President and CEO of HPISolutions
The Crisis of Leadership – Speaking Out
I went into formal leadership at the tender age of 23. Like many leaders, I got thrown into the pool with little to no preparation for the new role. Now, over 50 years later, I have a few observations I want to share. I’ll answer some questions about The Crisis of Leadership and engage with other leaders about your thoughts on this subject; agree or disagree.
Here are some potential questions that come to mind:
- Why would we say there is a Crisis of Leadership in the present day?
- What are some possible causes of the Crisis of Leadership?
- What can we do to begin to change the Crisis of Leadership in our organizations?
- Who is responsible to champion change in this Crisis of Leadership in our organizations?
On Wednesday, June 29 at 9:00 am PDT, I plan to entertain these questions and more. I’ll also suggest some practical steps to positively impact Leadership Outcomes in our organizations.
I invite you to join us, listen in, participate with your questions and ideas, and engage with me and the group as we discuss this issue of vital importance in our organizations. I hope to see many of you on Wednesday.
Have a Great Week!