How Does a Leader Maximize Their Impact Over the Long-term?
High levels of influence endure only with the successful (and consistent) reflection and recalibration of one’s priorities. This continual realignment allows the best leaders to keep the most important at the forefront, cutting through the constant barrage of tasks, activities, interruptions and urgent requests.
Introducing The Prioritized Leader, a new tool for modern leaders who are actively solving rising leadership challenges within a business. This new resource for leaders help leaders to identify their current priorities, obtain guidance on how to correctly order those priorities, and spread the impact of the priorities throughout the organization.
THE FIVE PRIORITIES NEEDED TO TRULY SUCCEED IN LIFE & BUSINESS:
PURPOSE – It’s about knowing and living the “why” of your organization, being able to articulate a clear and compelling future. The currency is vision and values.
PEOPLE – The level of health and productivity we have with our colleagues and connections.
The currency here is encouragement and accountability.
PACE – Discerning how fast (or slow) the organization needs to move to sustain long-term success, capitalize on opportunities, and preserve capital. The currency is time and energy.
PERCEPTION – Choosing a growth mindset, staying open to creative solutions and new ideas. The currency is insight and innovation.
PROFIT – The effective management, investment and release of an organization’s resources. The currency is dollars and cents.
When You Sign Up for The Prioritized Leader Program, You Will Get:
- A survey and report that identifies your priorities.
- A coaching guide and workbook that enables you to take action and move forward.
- Action plans to eradicate negative response patterns and destructive leadership behaviors throughout the organization.
- A methodology to build a pipeline of future leaders within your organization.
- Insights into the strengths, weaknesses and blindspots of their priorities that are actually
sabotaging the results you want to see.
- Increased confidence, productivity and efficiency.
- Increased health, productivity and profitability of the organization.
- Increased team clarity, alignment, focus and movement within the organization.