Business and Process Consulting
When You Need Solutions
Most organizations eventually encounter an issue where they must look outside themselves to find a solution. Despite capable leadership and people, sometimes an external perspective as well as a set of objective and proven tools empower organizations to move forward more quickly and effectively.
In some cases, organizations need qualified outside resources to complete and optimize short-term projects. That’s where our business and process consulting services come in.
We work with your leadership team to tailor a program to meet your unique business consulting service needs, in areas like cash flow consulting, strategic planning, and many more. Solution Tools may include:
Business Consultation Services
- Intake Process (Diagnosis, Prognosis, Treatment Plan, Follow-up)
- D.I.A.L.O.G. Assessment (Diagnosis Indicating, Alignment of Goals)
- Organization Diagnostic (OD) Surveys (Customer, Employee, Market, etc.)
- Operational Reviews (Organization Diagnostic)
- HR Audits
- Cash Flow Analysis and Training
- Disaster Business Preparedness
- Strategic Planning Process
- Stages of Growth Strategic Alignment Process
- Succession Planning
- Change Management
- Merger and Acquisition Integration
Process Consulting offers your organization valuable outside perspectives. We have witnessed, time after time, great people trying heroically to serve the customer, against an enormous foe – the organization’s own processes. You need to ask these questions:
- Are your operational processes in alignment with the goals of the organization?
- Are your operational processes lean? Do that take the shortest path and least error prone route to success?
- Are your organizational processes in control? Do they consistently meet quality requirements?
- Do your organizational processes maximize your ability to serve beyond customer expectations and to deliver maximum profits to your bottom line?
Our business performance coaching and consulting encompass a wide array of services, based on thorough, up-front needs analysis of your organizational processes. These services include but are not limited to:
- Process Mapping and Analysis
- Process Documentation
- Team-based Process Improvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Cycle-time Reduction
- Six Sigma Methodology
- Lean Methodology
With all of our Process Consulting, we work with your leadership and teams to identify areas of opportunity and then facilitate the business team development, analysis, improvement, training and documentation of processes. Once implemented, we assist with tracking performance to assure desired outcomes.
If you have a specific issue to be resolved, or you just have a sense that you need a different perspective, contact us for a free consultation.