- November 8, 2021
- Posted by: hpiadmin
- Categories: Leadership, Monday Message, The Prioritized Leader (TPL)
Monday Message from Jerry Houston, President and CEO of HPISolutions
I must say that I am bursting with pride over some recent accomplishments of my team of partners and just had to share some of the accomplishments with all of our readers.
- Carol Burnett-Vest, a relatively new partner, has completed her DISC certification, gaining a powerful credential and the first step in full certification of our TTISI Assessment Tools. Not only did she pass, but scored 100% on her certification exam. Carol will need to re-certify every two years to maintain this certification. She joins six of our partners in accomplishing these credentials that guarantee to our clients that we are experts in our analyzing, evaluating and debriefing assessments for hiring, promotions and development of employees in our client organizations. WAY TO GO CAROL!
- For the first time in our history ten (yes, 10!) of our partners have achieved Master Class Certification in a process called The Prioritized Leader. This powerful process brings an outstanding tool for us to roll out to our current client base as well as new clients as they come to us for various levels of problem-solving and growth solutions.
- The team includes; Charles Parnell – Executive Strategic Partner, Laura Dillingham – Executive Strategic Partner, Kathy Huska – Strategic Partner, Diane Janovsky – Senior Alliance Partner, Deb Mazzaferro – Senior Alliance Partner, Amy Riley – Senior Alliance Partner, Thomas “Skip” Wilkins – Alliance Partner, Carol Burnett-Vest – Alliance Partner, Ebbe Skovdal – Alliance Partner, Sandy Mitchell – Alliance Partner, and yours truly, Jerry Houston.
- Earning this designation has taken many hours of session time, coaching time and lots of homework. We are holding a webinar to introduce this new offering. “Who’s on First” will be held on November 16, 2021 at 9am PST. (Learn more and Register here) We look forward to talking with many of you about this exciting new process for overall organizational improvement.
So… please excuse my “bragging” but I truly am a Proud Papa when it comes to working with this fine team of professionals that we have assembled to serve our clients and bring the very best our industry has to offer.
Have a Great Week!