Keeping It Legal (& Real): Your Role in a Compliant Workplace
- April 15, 2021
Attend this training to avoid common legal errors in workplace practices. Understand your role in maintaining an effective and compliant workplace, free of legal errors, discrimination, and harassment. Employee complaints and lawsuits cost time and money and can result in a loss of teamwork internally and a loss of respect for your organization externally.
- Learn about how laws arise and which ones you must comply with
- Determine where & how these laws apply in your workplace
- Explore common misunderstandings about legal requirements
- Understand your role in creating & maintaining a compliant workplace
- Learn how to identify discrimination and harassment at work (and what to do about them)
- Apply 2 basic ways to keep yourself and your organization out of trouble
Training will include activities and discussions of practical ways to understand and lead a compliant workplace, while still getting work done. Q & A session included.
Participants will also receive a list of resources for follow-up on issues.
- Registration open!