Finding & Hiring New Employees, Legally & Effectively
- April 29, 2021
Attend this training to maximize your recruiting and hiring efforts.
Errors in hiring are very costly for employers and disruptive to current employees and organization goals. Avoid these issues by understanding how best to locate, evaluate and engage new employees for your workforce.
- Understand attracting and hiring new employees, including the current marketplace
- Engage in a recommended workflow designed to attract and engage candidates
- Discuss pitfalls and problems with typical recruiting and hiring methods
- Learn 3 key ingredients to evaluate candidates
- Apply 2 best protections against legal issues to recruiting and hiring
Training will include activities and discussions of recruiting and hiring concerns, including how to make sure your process is legal and effective. Q & A session included.
Participants will receive a professionally designed Interview Guide with sample questions, and a self-scored quiz on whether questions are legal to ask.
- Registration open!